Thursday, August 6, 2009

Lifestyles of the Sick and Studying

Hello Family! Well, our lives have been pretty uneventful this week. We were in Idaho this past weekend for Garrett Jones' wedding reception and to hang out with mom and dad. Mom and I shopped for the nursery and found some really cute things! (As soon as I get my camera fixed I'll take pictures as the room progresses) However, we came home to Ryan's finals week...Every morning Ryan leaves for campus, either to take a final or camp out at the library. He comes home when the library closes (10:00 at night)...so I haven't really been able to see him much. Boy, it's times like these that really make me glad that I am not in school! I have been sick the past few days...pretty sure it's the flu. All I know is our baby better be cute! I go from staring at the inside of the toilet for 4 months, to feeling better, and when I think that the worst is over, I get 2nd trimester flu! Blah-- Really, I'm trying not to feel bitter towards the little guy, but I think my unborn child hates me. Anyway- we are looking forward to the reunion! Can't wait to see you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment