Sunday, September 27, 2009

79 days!!!

Well friends, I am well into my 3rd trimester and have 79 days to go until little (he better come out little) Camden makes his grand entrance! Sometimes I think that 2 1/2 months isn't very much time because I have a huge list of things I want to get done before the little guy takes over my world, but at other times I am just wanting him to hurry up and get here. The nursery is well on its way, and the painting/bead board should be completed this weekend-- I'll do before, during, and after pictures as soon as it is finished. I have really been obsessed lately with Ironman...oh wait, not really :) just kidding Kayla! But I have been watching a lot of HGTV, which explains why I am trying to decorate every room in the house. It really is so much fun and much more rewarding to decorate my own house instead of an apartment or Ryan's grandparent's house. Ryan's volleyball team is undefeated, and its been fun to watch them and think that next year I'll have a little boy to chase around! Crazy... Other than that, life is normal and good!

1 comments:

ronda&doug said...

wow! counting the days huh? i can't wait to see the pics of the baby's room! and, ahem, you need to put some pics of your growing belly!

Post a Comment