Thursday, August 27, 2009

Good News!!

I have wonderful news! Well, I'm not sure how great you all will think it is, but I ordered a new camera cord so that I can charge my camera and post lots of pictures! Yay! In the mean time, I am in the process of getting pictures from other people's cameras...

Our trip to St. George was so much fun! We went with 3 other couples and stayed in a condo-- We spent the week boating, golfing, swimming, bowling, eating, having card tournaments, and just enjoying the last few days of summer. The trip didn't last long enough because this week was back to life, and back to reality.

Although we did get to celebrate Ryan's 26th Birthday on Tuesday! Woo Hoo! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes :) Ryan went golfing, we had a Dr. Appointment, and we went to Famous Dave's BBQ for dinner. 26 is getting up there though...it puts you closer to 30 than 20!

Waterford starts school the day after Labor Day, so until then our major goal is just to work on the baby's room! We are going to get the paint today and start working on that-- I'll post some before, during, and after pics ASAP :)

Well, Memo is ringing his little bell, (and we all know what that means) so until next time-- Adios!

0 comments:

Post a Comment